CALIRAYA RESORT AND PAGSANJAN FALLS
WITH MANILA ROUND TRIP TRANSFERS
Lake Caliraya is a man-made lake situated in the municipalities of Lumban, Cavinti, and Kalayaan in Laguna province, Philippines. Created in 1939, the lake has developed as a popular spot for water sports and outdoor recreation including fishing. Surrounding the lake are a number of resorts catering to tourists and vacation homes abound because of the beautiful scenery and favorable climate.
Lake Caliraya was rediscovered in the early 60's by the Nieto and DePadua families who then popularized the lake to Manila's elite and expatriate communities. By the acquisition and consolidation of land titles surrounding the lake, they constructed a residential resort subdivision known as Sierra Lakes and the Dos Lagos Club for residents (now known as Lagos del Sol).
Property values increased even more so when the main road to the lake was paved courtesy of a grant from the Japanese government and the refurbishing of the hydroelectric plant in 2004. Lake Caliraya eventually became a high-end neighborhood of vacation homes for the rich and famous.
Since 1985, there has been major real estate developed with the construction of several small resorts and Caliraya Springs, a golf course and country club. Caliraya continues to be a haven for the travelers, with activities including large mouth bass fishing, wind surfing, kite boarding, wake boarding, jet skiing, water skiing, boating, golf, camping, and other sporting and recreational outdoor activities.
2 DAYS 1 NIGHT (3 Buffet Meals)
NUMBER OF PERSONS RATE PER PERSON
2 PERSONS 8,110.00 EACH
3 PERSONS 6,587.00 EACH
4 PERSONS 5,815.00 EACH
5 PERSONS 5,080.00 EACH
6 PERSONS 4,713.00 EACH
7 PERSONS 4,451.00 EACH
8 PERSONS 4,055.00 EACH
9 PERSONS 3,902.00 EACH
10+ PERSONS 3,780.00 EACH
RT Transfers MNL-Caliraya-Cavinti-Pagsanjan-MNL
Buffet BF | Lunch | Dinner | Coffee
Overnight AC accommodation with Cable TV
Use of Ammenities, land transfers inside, boat transfers
0-4 years old free. 5+ consider adult
Travel Insurance PHP200.00/pax (optional)
Shooting the Rapids Boat PHP1,250.00/person (optional)
Day 1:Pick-up anywhere in Manila or Calarbarzon , Go to Caliraya for resort tour and accommodation. Resort Activities.
Day 2: Pagsanjan Falls Vertical Trek. Return to Manila.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Bank transaction (BPI/BDO/ChinaBank/PSBank/East West Bank/PAYPAL)
Cash in our offices in Tagaytay City and Paranaque City
70% non-refundable down payment upon booking
30% upon arrival on the first day of the tour.
PICK-UP AND DROP OFF POINT
A single pick-up and drop-off-point shall be available for the client. The pick-up and drop-off point shall be chosen according to the client's preference and convenience. It can only be placed anywhere within the Greater Manila Area (GMA) free of charge. However, should a pick-up-and-drop-off-point be assigned outside Metro Manila, an additional fee will be charged to cover for the additional fuel; and other expenses such as toll fess if applicable.
RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
- Pagsanjan is located in the province of Laguna, around 100 kilometers south of Manila.
- The town of Pagsanjan was originally part of the city of Lumban and was officially created on 1668 by eight Chinese and Japanese betel nuts merchants. The town soon attracted more and more residents and became the capital of Laguna province until 1858.
- Many beautiful houses were constructed during this time and it's still posssible to see some of them on the main street, Calle Real.
- Puerta Real or the town gate arch was built at the entrance of Pagsanjan on 1880 in honor of the town's patron saint, Lady of Guadalupe.
- An infamous stamp called " Pagsanjan Falls" was released by the US on 1932 and was popular for having an incorrect print since the stamp showed the Vernal Falls in California.
- In 1976, famous American movie director shot the last part "Apocalypse Now" at Pagsanjan Falls.
- Pagsanjan Falls are now one of the main attraction in Luzon and it's easy to visit them on a daytour from Manila.
Vertical Trekking Route is only applicable for 13-59 years old, all guest that wanted to swim in Pagsanjan Falls which is between 0-12 years old and 60+ years old should take the Shooting the Rapids option which is PHP1,250.00/person.